Sunday, May 13, 2007

Shoulder season: Day 2--Mountain Biking!






On Sunday, we woke up to rain, cloudy skies, and a significantly cooler 5c day. We headed out to the Mount Rundle loop, along the Bow River, and had a nice ride, despite the cool, rainy weather! I must admit I'm a bit rusty: a technical single-track trail like this had me "taking my bike for a walk" much more than I would have liked, but it was still great to get out on the bike...Finally, another great weekend to remind us how lucky we are to be living where we do!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hey Guys, You are making us miss Canada so much! Great photos and looks like a fantastic weekend to me! Keep up the great blog posts! Big hugs, Mel and Lucy xox
PS I'll be home July 15th and staying till the 1st of August. I am going to borrow my bike back from Marcia. . can't wait to ride with you guys!! Trying to plan a biking weekend in Fernie. Will keep you posted.