Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas





We finally bought a full-size Christmas tree this year. I'd been holding out, hoping that one of these days we would be able to get a REAL tree, but since it seems we are always spending Christmas in Ontario, it doesn't make sense to have a real tree (i.e. fire hazard) drying out and dropping needles on the floor while we are away for 2 weeks.

We found a nice pre-lit one at Costco, and amazingly, had enough decorations to make it look quite lovely, if I do say so myself (pictures to follow). [This may be in part due to my savvy post-Christmas Superstore sprees where I can always find Christmas stuff for 90++% off!]

Getting ready to go out the other night, Elise was playing under the Christmas tree, and I thought it was a perfect opportunity for some photos. She was 6 months old yesterday!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, of course she IS our granddaughter.