Saturday, July 03, 2010

Happy Birthday Nadine and Kaiya!

Amy and Jay and family on Canada DayNadine got good at applying Tattoos

The girls with "Auntie Bethie"
Malcolm (looking serious)
the twins: Charlie and Westley
Grandpa helps Nadine with the Hippity Hop
Princess Kaiya (1)
Princess Nadine (3)
Princess Janet! (25? )
Joel (trying to stay awake?)
Testing the icing
Making faces


I headed back to Ontario for Canada Day long weekend to celebrate my nieces' birthdays in Hillsdale at my sister's house. They are both getting cuter all the time, and I loved having a chance to be a part of their day-to-day lives, even if only briefly. I also got to see Mom and Dad, and "the Jackson 5" again, which was great! Here's a few photos:

2 comments:

Janet said...

25, eh? Thanks for that; it's nice to feel young again :)

Anonymous said...

Great family times!
mom